Copyright Info

Everything here, including text, photographs, designs, and graphics, are Copyright © Stacey King, except where otherwise noted. They are shared for personal use and inspiration only. Please do not copy ANYTHING on this site without my permission. Thanks!

Way cool people who follow my blog!

Search & Win


Low budget/no budget marketing resources from Punk Poultry Media

Friday, January 23, 2009

An SU paper share!

I happen to love all the new papers in the Spring/Summer catalog, and I'm thinking, "Wouldn't it be nice if I could order a quarter sheet of each, just to see? And to use for scrapbooking and cardmaking?

So then I got to thinking that maybe there are others (in the US) who might be interested in participating in a paper share... What's a share? It's where a group of people pool their funds to purchase in bulk. I've done a 13x13 zip bag share twice before, and both worked out very well.

So here's what I'm thinking: I need seven more people (besides me), who would be willing to spend $28 (that's my cost--I'll make no money on this) plus shipping to you to get a quarter sheet of every single piece of Stampin' Up's current Designer Series Paper (not including the Patterns paper) and new Taste of Textiles paper. That's one-hundred-twenty-five (125) 6"x6" pieces of premium paper, 120 of them double sided! That's 245 DIFFERENT patterns, and more than 31 square feet of paper! You could wallpaper a small bedroom!

And here's a bonus! Since this order would be going in under Sale-A-Bration, if you'd like to order just $22 more from the SU catalog (for a total of $50), you can choose a free SAB item, and I'll ship it with your paper. The catalog is available online at my demo website (click Shop Now). You can view a PDF of the Sale-A-Bration brochure here.

Shipping for the paper share pack alone will run about $5.00. If you bump your order up, add $1.00.

Deadline: I want to have those papers in my hands ASAP, so let's see if we can get enough people to participate by Sunday, February 1st.

HOW TO PARTICIPATE: US residents only, please! If you're just wanting the paper pack, please send $33 via PayPal to:

If you'd like to bump up your order, please email me with your additional items and your SAB freebie choice, then I will email you back with your PayPal total.

FOR February SCIAK participants: If you've ordered or plan to order the basic February Scrapbook Class-In-A-Kit, you would need to order only $8.00 more to qualify for SAB, and just pay the SCIAK shipping. Email me!

Thanks for visiting!

No comments: