Copyright Info

Everything here, including text, photographs, designs, and graphics, are Copyright © Stacey King, except where otherwise noted. They are shared for personal use and inspiration only. Please do not copy ANYTHING on this site without my permission. Thanks!

Way cool people who follow my blog!

Search & Win


Low budget/no budget marketing resources from Punk Poultry Media

Thursday, January 22, 2009

New catalog in my hands


Woohoooo! I'm very excited. I got my new Spring-Summer catalog today. I've already trimmed off the spine and comb bound it (so it can lay open flat), and I''m about to make tabs for each category. This baby will accompany me everywhere I go for the next month or so. (The purple strip is because I trimmed the cover too small somehow, and had to extend it. D'oh!)

This catalog release, SU is doing something they've never done before. Starting February 1st and running through April 30th, anyone who places an online order through a demonstrator's business website will receive a free full-size catalog with their order. Which is very cool.

I'll be waiting to put in an order for new stuff until February 1st, when Sale-A-Bration starts, but I've not a long wish list started. Here's what I have after my first pass through the catalog:

STAMPS
  • Thoughts & Prayers
  • Hoppy for You
  • Cute & Cuddly
  • Just Jawing (new last catalog, but there's some adorable new paper that matches)
  • Family Accessories Too ( new add-on set for All in the Family!)
  • Ocean Commotion
  • Playful Petals
PAPER (love 'em all!)
  • Rockabilly (matches Just Jawing!)
  • Parisian Breeze
  • Pink Flamingo
  • Raspberry Tart
  • Tea Party
BIG SHOT STUFF
  • Stampin' Up! Butterflies die
  • Daisies #2 die
  • Stampin' Up! Background Texturz plates
I love Sale-A-Bration because it falls right at TAX REFUND TIME!! I might be able to sneak a couple of these things onto my SCIAK order.... hmmmm... *grin*

Thanks for visiting!

No comments: