Copyright Info

Everything here, including text, photographs, designs, and graphics, are Copyright © Stacey King, except where otherwise noted. They are shared for personal use and inspiration only. Please do not copy ANYTHING on this site without my permission. Thanks!

Way cool people who follow my blog!

Search & Win


Low budget/no budget marketing resources from Punk Poultry Media

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Gotta Brag Scrapbook Page


I realized this morning that I'd not shared a scrapbook page and sketch for a while. So here is my creation for my 'Bling, Baby!' January scrapbook challenge at SCS. It uses SU's Urban Garden paper pack, and happens to be one of the layouts we'll be doing on the video included in the February SCIAK kit.

You can't see it very well in the photo, but this page is really sparkly! There's iridescent glitter in the center of every flower along the top, as well as on the two larger flower accents.

Please note that the title and photo size thingies aren't really there. I added them to the photo in photoshop as visual placeholders. (I'll add an actual title with my Cricut when I decide what photos I want to put on it!)

INGREDIENTS (all SU!):
Paper: W.White, B.Breeze, K.Kiss, NQ.Navy, Urban Garden DSP
Ink: O.Olive marker and classic pad (leaf details)
Accessories: Five-Petal Flower punch, Photo Corners punch, Curly Label punch, white Signo gel pen, Dazzling Diamonds glitter

And here is the sketch for the page, available only here and in the 'Stampalooza's Scrapbook Challenge' forum at SCS.


Thanks for visiting!

No comments: