Copyright Info

Everything here, including text, photographs, designs, and graphics, are Copyright © Stacey King, except where otherwise noted. They are shared for personal use and inspiration only. Please do not copy ANYTHING on this site without my permission. Thanks!

Way cool people who follow my blog!

Search & Win


Low budget/no budget marketing resources from Punk Poultry Media

Monday, July 7, 2008

Home again, home again, jiggety jog

I'm back from vacation. I'm in that weird frame of mind where you're reluctant to return to normal boring everyday life, yet eager to return to normal. Does that make sense?

While I was away, the mods at Splitcoast Stampers deemed my humble monthly demo scrapbook challenge worthy of its very own 'room' in the demo challenge forum! I'm very excited! Now all my challenges can be found in one spot! If you have access to the demo forums at SCS, you can check it out here: Monthly Stampalooza Scrapbook Challenge. Be sure to check out the other demo challenges while you're there!

I've been meaning to participate in more demo challenges, but now that I'm back from vacation, I'm gonna buckle down and commit to doing them (i.e, more than just my own!). I've added a line to my SCS signature that keeps track of how many I've done this year, so you can see how I'm doing.

Now... I guess I'd better excavate my craft table so I can make something wonderful to post here on my blog to make up for this pictureless ramble.

No comments: