Copyright Info

Everything here, including text, photographs, designs, and graphics, are Copyright © Stacey King, except where otherwise noted. They are shared for personal use and inspiration only. Please do not copy ANYTHING on this site without my permission. Thanks!

Way cool people who follow my blog!

Search & Win


Low budget/no budget marketing resources from Punk Poultry Media

Friday, July 11, 2008

Pretty Bag Tag

A quickie project for you. I made this bag tag for today's 3D demo challenge on SCS. Front and back are identical.

Ingredients (all SU!): OnBoard Accents (chipboard tag), scraps of Summer Picnic, Spring Break, and Prints Pack papers, Five-Petal Flower punch, Boho Blossoms punch, Pretties rhinestone brads, 1/4" Pumpkin grosgrain, 5/8" Olive grosgrain.

Used my faux chipboard technique to give the five-petal flower some substance. I had originally intended to put my initials in the top blue part, but it just looked too busy to my eye.

No comments: