Copyright Info

Everything here, including text, photographs, designs, and graphics, are Copyright © Stacey King, except where otherwise noted. They are shared for personal use and inspiration only. Please do not copy ANYTHING on this site without my permission. Thanks!

Way cool people who follow my blog!

Search & Win


Low budget/no budget marketing resources from Punk Poultry Media

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Scrapbook Class-in-a-Kit

Aug. 27: LAST DAY TO ORDER the SEPTEMBER KIT!

You know I love scrapbooking, right? This is a new program that I'm organizing for fall. It is essentially a monthly 'club' wherein you pre-order a class kit for a cost of $16-$20 each month (plus $5 shipping for those out of town). Each kit will contain:
--All materials necessary to complete THREE different two-page 12x12 layouts (for a total of six pages), including cardstock, designer paper, ribbon, brads, buttons, stickers, page candy, etc. You supply only adhesive, paper trimmer, scissors, pencil, and other very basic tools.

--Photos of completed layouts

--CD containing video instructions on how to assemble the pages (so you can scrapbook at your convenience)

--Extra paper

The first kit is $16.00 (US) and will feature Stampin' Up's new Bella Rose paper pack. Deadline for preorder/payment is August 27th, and I will have kits ready on/before September 10th.

Please let me know if this is something you might be interested in by visiting my demo website and emailing me or using the Contact Me form from there.

3 comments:

CJ said...

Stacey -

I am interested in this scrapbook kit. Perhaps this will finally get me into scrapbooking at least pictures of my kids. Are you still planning to offer this?

CJ

Stacey Greenawalt said...

Hi CJ!

Yes, I'm still planning to offer this. You can see one half of one of the layouts I have planned by visiting my Stampin' Up! website (in the Creative Projects section). You can send me an email from there. Thanks!

ktstamps said...

I am interested in your kits. Please let me know how to get $ to you! Thank you so much for doing this!!! You have saved my life. Do you have any suggestions on how to do Progressive Scrapbook Pages? That is what I am doing a workshop on! Your help would be treasured! kt