Copyright Info

Everything here, including text, photographs, designs, and graphics, are Copyright © Stacey King, except where otherwise noted. They are shared for personal use and inspiration only. Please do not copy ANYTHING on this site without my permission. Thanks!

Way cool people who follow my blog!

Search & Win


Low budget/no budget marketing resources from Punk Poultry Media

Friday, July 18, 2008

Box du Jour

I made this little box for today's demo challenge at SCS. I think it turned out really cute! Card is 3x3; box is sized to hold cards and envelopes.

INGREDIENTS
Stamps: Dreams du Jour stamp set (coming soon to SU!), Doodle This
Cardstock: Whisper White, Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery, Pumpkin Pie, Rose Red
Designer Paper: Scrap from Bali Breeze
Ink: Bashful Blue, Basic Black
Accessories: SU Markers, 1/4" Celery grosgrain, Signo gel pen

5 comments:

Catherine said...

i'm loving this set more and more...very nice!

Stephanie said...

Very cute! I'm also loving this set the more I see it!

Tish said...

Oh so very cute. Love it.

Tish

Tess said...

just found your blog over on splitcoast and had to check it out. This box and card are the cutest i have ever seen. I love this stamp set.

Lynn said...

Great blog! I just LOVE what you have made with this set! Now I'm going to have to get it! I left you an award on my blog: http://lwdesigns.blogspot.com/2008/08/two-quick-cards.html

Have a nice weekend!