Copyright Info

Everything here, including text, photographs, designs, and graphics, are Copyright © Stacey King, except where otherwise noted. They are shared for personal use and inspiration only. Please do not copy ANYTHING on this site without my permission. Thanks!

Way cool people who follow my blog!

Search & Win


Low budget/no budget marketing resources from Punk Poultry Media

Saturday, April 5, 2008

She's Got Talent!


This is my creation for the Demo Scrapbook Challenge for April 1st. It was Susan's turn to do the sketch and she did a fabulous job! The inspiration from the page grew out of the flower on the bottom right. I had made it a few weeks ago when my new small oval punch arrived to go with my large one. On Thursday when I sat down to do the challenge, I had scraps of the two shades of gray laying on my work surface from a previous project. I thought "Hey, that flower would really 'pop' against the gray. What color would be a good background if I did that?" And I went from there. In the pic above, the title and 'journaling' were added in Photoshop (my tentative plan is to use the pages for pics of my daughter in next Friday's talent show).

I had some fun coming up with different-looking flowers using just punches (more economical for classes than the pretties kit). Later today I'll post more detailed photos and instructions for those flowers.

Here's Susan's sketch:

No comments: