Copyright Info

Everything here, including text, photographs, designs, and graphics, are Copyright © Stacey King, except where otherwise noted. They are shared for personal use and inspiration only. Please do not copy ANYTHING on this site without my permission. Thanks!

Way cool people who follow my blog!

Search & Win


Low budget/no budget marketing resources from Punk Poultry Media

Thursday, October 4, 2007

Retired SU! Stamps for sale!

I'm cleaning off my stamp shelves, deciding what I want to keep and unmount, and what I can do without. Here's the first batch of 'To Go' sets. Prices do not include shipping. (Figure about $5 for Priority mail within the US, and I can fit two, possibly three sets into one envelope).

Birthday Best -- Largest three blocks are 2.25 x 1.25 inches. $6.00


Olive You -- All blocks are 2.25 x 2 inches. Words are mounted separately on the ends of the blocks. $8.00


Painted Posies -- SOLD

Send A Celebration -- SOLD

1 comment:

Christi Flores said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.