Copyright Info

Everything here, including text, photographs, designs, and graphics, are Copyright © Stacey King, except where otherwise noted. They are shared for personal use and inspiration only. Please do not copy ANYTHING on this site without my permission. Thanks!

Way cool people who follow my blog!

Search & Win


Low budget/no budget marketing resources from Punk Poultry Media

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Cheerful Wishes


This is one of the designs I have planned for my November Stamp-A-Stack. I don't see this stamp set used very much, but I think it's cute.

Stamps: Wishing You Cheer
Paper: Whisper White, Bashful Blue, Night of Navy
Ink: Versamark, Basic Black, Bashful Blue, Night of Navy
Accessories: Irridescent Ice EP, 1" Circle punch, tag corner punch, N.Navy marker, 1/4" Brocade Blue ribbon (retired)
Non-SU!: Cuttlebug swirls embossing folder and snowflake die.

No comments: