Copyright Info

Everything here, including text, photographs, designs, and graphics, are Copyright © Stacey King, except where otherwise noted. They are shared for personal use and inspiration only. Please do not copy ANYTHING on this site without my permission. Thanks!

Way cool people who follow my blog!

Search & Win


Low budget/no budget marketing resources from Punk Poultry Media

Saturday, October 13, 2007


Another design for my November SAS. I love this card, and will very likely use this design for my personal holiday cards!

Stamps: Season of Joy
Paper: Whisper White, Certainly Celery, Real Red
Ink: White Craft, Certainly Celery
Accessories: R.Red, C. Celery markers, 1/4" R.Red ribbon, ticket corner punch
Non SU!: Cuttlebug snowflake embossing folder and slider die

2 comments:

Christi Flores said...

I LOVE this card. Simple and elegant!

Debby Winters said...

Very pretty I love the slider..what a nice touch!