Copyright Info

Everything here, including text, photographs, designs, and graphics, are Copyright © Stacey King, except where otherwise noted. They are shared for personal use and inspiration only. Please do not copy ANYTHING on this site without my permission. Thanks!

Way cool people who follow my blog!

Search & Win


Low budget/no budget marketing resources from Punk Poultry Media

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Craft fair goodness

I just got home from another craft fair and I'm really happy with how the day went! I shared a booth with my friend Stephanie, who is a Gold Canyon Candle rep (see link in the left column! FABULOUS candles!), and our spot was the first booth you got to when you walked in the front door. TOTALLY made up for the crappy spot I had two weeks ago. We both did really well.

I've got one more craft fair this season, three weeks from today. I sold out of quite a few things, so I've got some stamping and sewing to do! Stay tuned this week, though. I'll be posting pics and details on a bunch of the stuff I've been selling. (Yes, I've been holding out on you!)

Here's a front view of today's setup (before I rearranged it six more times!)


Thanks for visiting!

No comments: