Copyright Info

Everything here, including text, photographs, designs, and graphics, are Copyright © Stacey King, except where otherwise noted. They are shared for personal use and inspiration only. Please do not copy ANYTHING on this site without my permission. Thanks!

Way cool people who follow my blog!

Search & Win


Low budget/no budget marketing resources from Punk Poultry Media

Friday, March 14, 2008

Santa Elena Canyon layout


This is my sample for the March 15th Demo Scrapbook Challenge at SCS!

I used Spring Break DSP again (versatile stuff!), and for the first time ever ran a scrapbook page through my sewing machine. I started out using hardware store jute twine on the big flower, but decided against it when I put my photos in. The twine is sheddy and stinky, and ended up being too bulky. The only stamps used are the retired Letterpress alphabet.

I think the hardest part of this layout was cutting out the letters for the title! Easy stuff.

Stamps: Letterpress alphabet (retired)
Paper: River Rock, Blue Bayou, Old Olive, Spring Break
Ink: Classic Olive & Bayou, Craft Olive
Accessories: Felt Flowers, 5-Petal Flower punch, Photo Corners punch

Oh, and here's the sketch I did for the challenge:

No comments: