Copyright Info

Everything here, including text, photographs, designs, and graphics, are Copyright © Stacey King, except where otherwise noted. They are shared for personal use and inspiration only. Please do not copy ANYTHING on this site without my permission. Thanks!

Way cool people who follow my blog!

Search & Win


Low budget/no budget marketing resources from Punk Poultry Media

Monday, March 3, 2008

Boho-timous Layout



This is a layout done for a scrapbook sketch over in the demo forum at SCS. It's odd, but having a challenge makes my brain work better. And this one was especially easy because those dark blue mats are just untrimmed 8-1/2x11" pieces of cardstock. No measuring necessary!

Of course I've misplaced my coluzzle circle template, so I had to cut all those circles by hand (for the green ones I traced around the top of a EP container, for the white 'photo' ones I traced around the bottom.) They're a little wobbly in places, but they work!

Stamps: Boho Backgrounds
Ink: Bayou Blue, Pumpkin Pie, Soft Sky, Old Olive
Paper: Same as Ink, kraft, Spring Break DSP
Punches: Round Tab, 5-Petal flower, 1/2" Circle, Photo Corners

Here's the sketch I worked from:

No comments: